I was impressed with the kids who performed but I have to say, Kelsey and Jessa were THE BEST of all. They totally nailed the song and I was so excited for Kelsey!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
1000 Miles
When Kelsey told me she was going to sing a song at her talent show I was excited. She has an amazing voice and I knew she would do great. When I heard the song she and her partner picked, I was a little nervous because I knew the song was not easy to sing and I just wanted it to be a good experience for her. They did all the practicing at the other girls house so I didn’t get to hear them until the actual performance. I walked into the gym and sat in the folding chairs on the middle of the floor. The bleachers on both sides of the room were packed with 6th, 7th and 8th graders. It was loud and chaotic.
I was so nervous for Kelsey as the show started.
I was impressed with the kids who performed but I have to say, Kelsey and Jessa were THE BEST of all. They totally nailed the song and I was so excited for Kelsey!
I was impressed with the kids who performed but I have to say, Kelsey and Jessa were THE BEST of all. They totally nailed the song and I was so excited for Kelsey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow, Kels did awesome! She is beautiful in so many ways, I just love that girl.
i really did mess up alot. haha oh well. it was still fun. but i was so scared my whole body was shaking!
Kelsey you have an amzing voice and i couldnt even tell that you messed up!! good job! Michaela
WHAT?!?!?! Are you kidding me? Ok, I'll be honest, that put a tear in my eye! I remember Kelsey singing as a little baby before she even had words. She's ALWAYS LOVED music and singing!!!! I love this! Kelsey, you are the most beautiful and talented of all. And Jessa is quite talented as well. What a dynamic duo! GREAT JOB! Love you!!!!
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. She's beautiful Tenae! I can't believe how tall she is. She's a teenager! Holy moly time flies by fast....What a beautiful voice too. Take care
O.M.G!!!!! Kelsey Girl! Are you kidding me right now?! That sounded so freaking amazing and clearly I am impressed with her outstanding singing skills!!! Yep. That's my neice. :)
niece
Wow, she is so pretty and such a great singer!!!
thanks everyone:) it was such an awesome experience but i was definately nervous:) haha
Post a Comment