In February, we were given tickets to the last ISU Men’s home Basketball game. The tickets were in the front row right behind the team. I took Kelsey and Kendall with me. The game was exciting and the view was great. We could hear everything the players and coaches were saying….which was cool until the coach got mad. My kids got an education in four letter words after several of his rants. I am not really a sports person but I do enjoy watching most games when they are live.
2 comments:
It's good you didn't take Kaiden . . . I might have heard some really choice things repeated. Aaack! He's already trying to initiate shock and awe without any new words. Of course you know that I am giggling to myself as I am writing this comment...
Oh, we have taken the kids to see a few basketball games and have more discussions than I care to have about choice of words; not just isolated to the players & coaches. The spectators yelling things to people they 1) don't know who 2) more than likely can not hear them......BUT my kids & I can! Thank you crazy fans!! Now I can give my kids wonderful life lessons on the way home for such events! Um, yeah! :)~ Good times :) (Not to mention the complete unnecessary stuff----like the lady who dumped an entire beer down my back while I was pregnant at a basketball game; it literally went all into my underwear!! And this was certainly a cause for some expletives to fly out from my own mouth..... which I didn't do! :) I just smelled like beer while I was pregnant....... it definitely gave my husband & I some pretty good laughs!)
Post a Comment