Monday, April 26, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza!

Happy LATE Birthday to You.  Happy LATE Birthday to you. Happy LATE Birthday dear Mom, Kristi, Dad S., Mom S. and Jennnnnnnnny. Happy LATE DAY Birthday TOOOOO YOOOOUUUUUUU! 
Here goes three months worth of Birthday Top 5’s, where as you all know, I post the first 5 random thoughts that pop into my head about the birthday person. Shall we………..?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM
DSCF0089
Mom's Birthday Top 5
1. She is awesome because……hello, she gave birth to ME. AND she put up with me as a teenager.
2. She is the most talented woman I know. I am serious. This lady can paint, draw, quilt, sew, make jewelry, craft, scrapbook, you name it….she can create it.
3. My mom once resuscitated a rabbit by giving it mouth to mouth and warming it up in the oven.
4. She always knows just how to help out in any situation or just how to brighten my day.
5. She is a wonderful example and friend.
(on a side note.  I took her out to lunch on her birthday.  It was great. It was also the site of my crash and burn.)
DSC_0242 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI
DSC_0628 
Kristi's Birthday Top 5
1. Kristi is THE best hairdresser know to mankind.  Seriously.  My hair follicles ♥ her.
2. Kristi is ridiculously drop dead gorgeous.  It’s like having a super model for a sister.
3. Kristi has become one of my best friends.
4. Kristi makes the most hilarious facial expressions.  Especially when she is retelling a story.
5.  Kristi is an amazing mother.  She is a good example to me of being a patient and loving mother.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD S.
March_-_May_2007_240[1]
Dad's Birthday Top 5
1. He LOVES to tease.
2. Nothing brings him greater joy than when his family is happy.
3. His favorite word is Pot licker.
4. He has a 1964 GTO.
5. He is fun to play cards with.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM S.
DSCF0084
 Mom's Birthday Top 5
1. She is one of the kindest people I know.
2. She is the most awesome Pinochle partner ever. :)
3. I love her giggle.
4. I have NEVER heard her talk bad about anyone.
5. She is not a tall person and she likes to tickle people. (that was Kenny’s contribution)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNY
Jenny
 Jenny’s Birthday Top 5
1. Jenny is an amazing person.  Everyone loves her.
2. Jenny speaks French. “Je nes pas de chat”, is my French contribution to her conversations with her husband who ALSO speaks French. What are they always talking about???
3. She has the best laugh.
4. Jenny was riding with me when I got my first motor vehicle ticket.  I threatened her not to tell. Ha! Like my parents wouldn’t find out.
5. Jenny lives far away in Georgia.  I miss her terribly.

1 comment:

tanya said...

Happy Birthday everyone!!