I LOVE Thanksgiving.
I love gathering with loved ones over a meal.
I love hanging out at home.
I love the food.
I love stopping to reflect on my blessings.
I love the Macy's parade playing in the morning.
I love Christmas shopping on SATURDAY
not with the half crazed, sleep deprived people on Black Friday.
I love putting up the Christmas tree.
This year we had Thanksgiving at my house for the Simpsons. I did not get any pictures! I will steal some when Kristi posts....she was the only one that took any. It was a nice relaxing day with lots of good food. We took our turkey and had it smoked. It was so good and tender! If you have never had smoked turkey you should try it. Delish!
The boys went fourwheeling all morning and we gathered together in the afternoon. It was fun to visit with the girls and play a few rounds of Bananagrams.
The boys went fourwheeling all morning and we gathered together in the afternoon. It was fun to visit with the girls and play a few rounds of Bananagrams.
Last year we had Thanksgiving with my family and it was probably my favorite Thanksgiving ever. Here is the Top 10 post.
1 comment:
I see you had a blogging marathon also. There was alot to catch up on! The worst part - I realize I forgot to post anything for Becky's birthday! Agggggghhhhh!
We were up there in October and I just floated over it. After all I had left her a great gift....I am such a bad mother. Tomorrow I will repent. and post some more. Thanks for your inspiration and motivation. Love mom
Post a Comment