Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy birthday Kendall!!!!

I can't believe that Kendall turned 12 this year!  I am having a hard time grasping the fact that he is growing into a young man.  It seems like yesterday he was my little bud running around obsessed with Frosty the Snowman.  Kendall is such a good kid. I am lucky to have him.  He has a kind heart and is always thinking of others.  This year has seen some growing pains that have yeilded some good lessons.  Lessons to help him grow to be the good man I know he will be.


Kendall looks pretty handsome in his new church clothes.  Kendall becomes a deacon this week and is eager to serve.  He completed his Faith in God and memorized 12 and a half of the 13 articles of faith. Number 13 is still a work in progress. 
                                                    
 I was able to take the day off work and spend some time with Kendall and his best friend.  I took them to lunch where they sat and played their Nintendo DS's the whole time.  Then I took them to see Avatar in 3D.  The movie review in their words-" THAT. WAS. AWESOME!"  They giggled like girls the ENTIRE afternoon.  They were silly and made me smile.  After all our running around we headed home for a party.  A very loud party. (there's lots of us)


Kendall got a shotgun for his birthday.  He was pretty excited to be able to go bird hunting with his dad, grandpa and uncles.

No comments: