Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Top 143

J/K it's only 19. In no particular order........
19. Pop Explosion
which covered my counter and floor and filled my apron pockets with Ginger Ale.  Good news...I was wearing an apron so my clothes were not soaked. Bad news....my iphone was in my apron pocket.  Good news....it still works.
18. Destruction
of the ginger bread house


17.Cutest Note Ever
to Santa about carits

16. Moms Tree
I loved attending the Festival of Trees and bragging to everyone about how talented my mom is.

15. My Four Year Old
with a beard. Bwuahahahahaha!
 
14. Our Nativity
Complete with Go-Go shoe angel and the Pre-teen, I'd-rather-be-scooping-sheep-poo-than-standing-here shepherd.

(this was the dress rehearsal- complete with mismatched, holey sock)




13. Me...Spoiled
with a Nikon D3000 given by my hubby


You can seriously see the specks of dust on the mirror! LOVE THIS CAMERA!
12. STARWARS
was the major theme of Christmas this year. My arm from wrist to shoulder is still sore from playing with a wii light saber.

11. Our New Favorite Game

10. The Pooping Doll
I am still obsessed. See previous post.

9. Holding the Newest Baby


8. Enjoying the Excitement of Children
Even though the excitement began at 1:12 AM


7. 3 New Babies
due this summer!!

6. A Shoot Out
with my mom. I didn't hit the target once!





5. Gorgeous Table
decorated by my mother.  She is amazing




4. The Patience of Grace
as I took a hundred photos of her while I played with my new camera

3. Playing Games
with a lively bunch



2. Relaxing at Home
Listening to my kids play together

1. The Reason for It All



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tenae! It looks like your family always has a lot of fun! You look great! Have fun with your camera! I had one like that but got lost at Bear Lake..:( I loved it too.I did replace though with a Cannon.:)Hope to see you soon!

Jenny Bobo said...

Here is my jealous post for your post. I'm so jealous that you got that camera. I so want one. I am saving my money. I am so jealous that I'm not pregnant too. That may have to be a permanent jealous position. :( I'm so jealous that I didn't get to come to the rousing game night. Maybe one day that will be remedied.

Don't get me wrong. I had a great Christmas and life is good...you just happened to capture a few of my really wants but don't haves. :) Love and miss you.