Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things that disappear at my house.....ALL THE TIME!

Combs

Tape

Tweezers

Scissors

I-Pod ear phones

Batteries

Fingernail clippers

Gum

Safety Pins

What disappears at your house?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Let's see...what disappears at my house. Hmmm...pens and pencils. One sock from a pair. Ponytail holders. Combs. Tweezers. I could probably name some more I just can't think off the top of my head. Where does this stuff go, right???

Unknown said...

Sounds like my list! :D Don't you love it! The ipod ear phones are the biggest! We have 4. Bryce & I use them every morning for our walk and some how they are gone! We are always missing one of the twins shoes,(at least the shoe that I want them to wear) keys(found in the toaster)kids scriptures. Hey, I love your blog! I know I don't write something on it every time. But, I read it all the time! :D Happy Holiday's Tenae!