Friday, April 3, 2009

Sassy

Kelsey arranged to go to the mall with one of her friends on Saturday. When Kylie heard we were driving to the mall she ran to her room to get all dressed up. Her fashion style makes me laugh. It reminds me of my little sister Jenny. Jenny has great style now, but when we were little she used to wear the craziest outfits! I remember once my mom had to go to church early for meetings so we all got ready on our own. When sacrament meeting started my mom looked down the bench at us kids and about died when she saw Jenny's shoes. She had taken a pair of jelly shoes that were WAY to big and she had used twisty ties to cinch it behind her heel. There was a couple inches of shoe behind the twisty tie. Here are some pics of Kylie dressed up to go to the mall.(I hadn't told her she wasn't staying at the mall with her sister yet.)
I laughed hysterically when Kylie did her sassy little snap. I had her do it again so I could catch it on video.

4 comments:

Cami said...

That is Hilarious! Kymball is exactally the same. She just doesn't get it when it comes to style :)

Nicole Hernandez said...

What a funny girl! She sounds like such a character-I'd love to meet your kids!

Jenny Bobo said...

Nice. Thanks for mentioning me. I think all y'all's memories must be foggy. For all I can remember I was a fashion DIVA!

Cheryl said...

What would we do without Kylie's attitude, style and all the rest that comes with her!!!!
Love you sweetheart.