Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waskelly Wabbit



Kenny went out back to check the dryer vent and he found a dead rabbit next to our house. Our house is in the foot hills and we have a lot of rabbits hop through our yard. He picked it up with a rake and was taking it to the garbage. Kaiden came out back and wanted to see the bunny. He leaned right in face to face with it and said, "Hey, hey um bunny um are you dead? Can you talk to me?"
After Kenny disposed of the rabbit, Kaiden decided to go on a rabbit hunt. He had Kenny running all over the back yard with him looking for rabbits to kill. I told him we should not kill bunnies because they are nice. He said, "Oh. I won't kill bunnies, I will only kill rabbits." ...Not exactly the point I was trying to make.

No comments: