Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Cheryl!!


My mother-in-law, Cheryl is very dear to my heart. She is a wonderful woman who has taught me many things. I love her soft and kind personality. I never hear her speak unkind words about anyone and she gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. She is so fun to be around. I love her laugh. She is easy to talk to and she has helped me work out many things just by listening and being supportive. She is a good example to her children and she is the sweetest grandma. I look forward to spending time with her. She is my Pinochle partner and my friend. I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful mother-in-law. Happy Birthday, Cheryl!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

why are you setting your blog to private? DON'T DO IT! I am retarded and can't figure out how to view them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :/