Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Total Underwear Meltdown

I went to the store to buy underwear and Sunday shoes for Kendall. He was down to one pair....why? Because he is a boy. I will leave it at that.
Standing in front of the underwear rack, I am concentrating very hard on boxers and briefs. Kendall insists that he no longer wants tighty whities. I finally get what we need and head to the register. I look back to see if everyone is tagging along and find Kaiden with an arm full of underwear. Shrek and Diego Underwear to be exact. Um, he was NOT about to leave with out them. We had a full on, irrational, code red meltdown in Fred Meyer. Good Times.






This is us leaving without the underwear.

1 comment:

Cami said...

It's a good thing that we don't remember much from our childhood?!?!?!?!

We code red all the time...that's why we don't shop. My kids are shut ins at a young age.