

Kelsey had her YW in Excellence program on Tuesday night. I am so incredible impressed by the YW leaders in our ward and the time and effort they put into making this a special event.
My heart swelled with pride when Kelsey walked to the front of the room and talked about a goal she had worked on. She talked about participating in the Wizard of Oz. She said what she learned was committment and that once you committ to something you have to stick it out even if you want to quit. She is such a sweet daughter and a righteous young women.
I felt the spirit as the girls sang. I was watching their faces and wondering if they knew how important they are. That the next generation of saints will be born and raised by these young women. I thought about the valiant fights they will fight and hoped that they would all know their true worth. I was filled with memories of my Young Women years. I loved my leaders and they taught me so much. I feel very blessed that Kelsey has leaders that are doing the same for her, that mine did for me. Everything was perfect from the decor to the refreshments and hand outs.


1 comment:
I was really impressed with how kelsie spoke and carried herself. She shows self confidence which is something that many girls her age do not have. She did a great job!
Post a Comment