Friday, November 14, 2008

Junkle Jeff



I just love my little brother! My nephew, Jaxon prounounces his name, Junkle Jeff. He is youngest of the six of us and the only one still single. He has been home from his mission for 2 years and is enjoying the single life. He is an awesome guy and I love just hanging out with him. He is really good about helping me out. My sister in law Susan and I call him our "fill in" husband because both our husbands work ALL the time. We call Jeff when we need stuff moved or fixed and he is always willing to help. I love when he calls for advice on girls or whatever else is going on in his life.
Tonight he called me to help him with his outfit for a 70's dance at the Institute. He had some authentic pieces from a friends dad....who saves clothes that long? I helped him put his outfit together and we took some funny pictures.
Jeff: "What about my hair?"
Me: "Mom has an afro wig, you should wear that."
Jeff: " Do you have any idea how hot it will be at the dance....especially once I get there." (Licks finger and touches chest with a SSSSSZZZZZZ sound)
He makes me laugh. I will be a little sad when he finds a girl cause it will take up all his free time and I wont get to hang out with him as much.


2 comments:

Darci and Ryan said...

Gotta love Jeff--he's the best!

Becky said...

I don't know how anyone could resist him, especially in that get-up!