
..if we just loaded up our house and took it with us?
So here is the really dumb post about dumb stuff happening in our lives right now that I don't want to be posting but it is inevitable so here it goes.(like my temper tantrum?)
Our landlord decided that he wants to sell our house. RIGHT NOW. I got a phone call a few weeks ago informing me that as of that day, our house was for sale. Have you ever felt homeless? I did that day. We knew that this may be coming but I just went with the successful mental approach that maybe if you ignore it....it will go away? In case your wondering, that doesn't work.
I have been looking in the paper everyday for the last several months for a house to rent. It has to be big enough, in the Franklin school boundaries and not a total dive....there is not a whole lot of options. So to make a long story endless (just ask my sisters, the story is endless) we are looking for a house to rent and hoping that our home does not sell before we can get things arranged. I could go on and on about all the dumb ways that we have been jerked around in this deal but I wont bore you.
I know that everything happens for a reason and we will end up where we are supposed to be. I am just not very good at the be patient thing. Keep us in your prayers.
5 comments:
Tenae,
I hope you don't mind that I happened upon your blog (through C Ellis' blog) I just wanted to comment on your rental issue. I would be really sad if you have to move. We have really enjoyed your family. Kylie is such a sweet girl and friend for Hallie. I really enjoy her and her scratchy voice! Also, thanks for blogging about YW in Excellence. I was impressed. I haven't done that but I may steal a picture from your blog for mine! I also think the world of Kelsey. You have a neat family.
Stephanie
Your going to have to tell me the whole story, that stinks.
Good luck with the house situation. That has to be so frustrating, but know that it will all work out. We are prayin' for ya.
I'm sure that is so frustrating and scary at the same time. We will keep you in our prayers that you will find a new house.
:(
No, you can't move!!! I have been ignoring lots of things too...and nope, they havn't gone away!
Good luck. I am really dissapointed.
Post a Comment