10/11/2005



Kaiden LOVES Thomas the Train!


I cant believe you are turning 3! You are such a joy to me and I love you.
I love this poem that Kelsey wrote about you.
Little One
by Kelsey Simpson
He is a brown haired, brown eyed, cute, chubby little one,
He has a raspy voice, like a flower trying to bloom,
He enjoys jumping on everyone who's laying on the floor,
He gives me a kiss and a hug before I leave for school
He cuddles with me when I'm sad,
and even tells me "no" when I am bad
He's a pretty cute pickle lover,
but if you tease him he will scream and cry,
I love this little one and always will,
this little one is, Kaiden.
*********************************************************
We had the family over for cake and ice cream. We had sung Happy Birthday and Kaiden blew out his candle. I asked him if he wanted to eat his cake, meaning I would dish him up a piece, and he thought I meant eat it right now! He bent right over and took a bite! It was pretty cute.
3 comments:
Oh...so sad I wasn't there! Happy Birthday Kaiden!! It goes by way to fast!
I love the poem-so sweet. I can't believe your baby is 3!
What a cute little guy. Sweet poem!
Post a Comment