My mom and I took the kids and her dogs to Cherry Springs on Sunday. It was one of the last nice days of the year. I got some cute pics of the kids.
KAIDEN
KYLIE

ME stuck in the tree....my climbing skills are rusty. While I was climbing the tree I had a flash back to when I was about 8. There was a tree in our front yard that I climbed all the time. I pretended it was a space ship. It is amazing how I remember all the details on that tree and the textures of the bark.

THE KIDS

A SILLY MOMENT
KAIDEN would not go near the edge of the bridge!
MY MOM AND THE KIDS
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
Tenae- I miss you guys! I wish we could do more things like this together. The pictures are so cute!
So cute! You guys take great pictures! I love the one with you climbing the tree. It shows you are still young!!:)
I loved that walk too bad dad didn't get to come with us...
Post a Comment