
Kylie has a very hard time keeping her room clean. I got frustrated one day and we picked up all her toys and packed them up in boxes to go to DI. (Harsh I know, but I had to follow through on my threats) The part of this that becomes almost comical is that she
doesn't care if we get rid of her toys. She has such a huge imagination that she can play with anything. I was feeling guilty about taking her toys but
didn't want to give them back either. Kylie came up with a great idea to sell her toys. She very meticulously sorted and priced them and set up a little stand in the backyard. Now, the backyard may seem like a strange place to set up a stand, but our backyard is the park and there are hundreds (I am not
exaggerating) of kids in our neighborhood that frequent our backyard so it was the perfect spot.

It was so cute watching her out there. I think she gave more things away than she sold but she had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment