Here are the rules :1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.Pleeeeeeeeeease!!!! Pretty please???!!!! This will be a good time!!!!
3 comments:
Holy Cow!! I remember you took my kids for me while I was working and then the day I had Carmen. You were always there and I don't think I have thanked you enough for that.
I can't stop..I remember how beautiful you are everytime I see you. No ugly days, how is that? You amaze me in your strength!
Sorry it has taken me so long to post on here. I just chaperoned a youth dance the other day and it reminded me of my very first dance. I will never forget how you got pretty much every guy there to ask me to dance and cut in with me all night. I don't think anyone has ever danced with so many people at a dance. And I wasn't even cute!! Anyway, I pretty much knew I had the best sisters ever in that moment. I think it helped that you are pretty much one of the prettiest girls alive. Anyway...I love that memory.
I also remember doing our secret club in the closet with all sorts of sea shells? I also love to remember how you came up with the idea of a store and we sold homemade stationary and pet pinecones to all the neighbor kids. Classic.
I sure love you! Thanks for all the good memories.
There are so many ... hmmm ...There was the day you stated that you were not meant to vacuume. The days you and Becky and Jenny would load the wagon with cleaning supplies and go from room to room pretending you were maids. I loved it! Then there were all the craaaaazy, zaaaany, ideas you always came up with.
The recipes with toothpaste and raisins. The general store, the spiderweb in the tree, the parade around the block. You were definitely the instigator of a lot of fun block activities.
And let's not forget the sneaking out, the forged notes and the famous Becky/ Tenae fights. Ahhh those were the days.
Seriously, I wouldn't trade one day. They were all filled with growth, joy and a cord of love that nothing can break.
I love you so much my eldest daughter. You have given more joy than you know to my life. MOM
Post a Comment